I like being a reviewer and sharing my knowledge. Usually, I take on review assignments and try to deliver my reviews on time. So far I could contribute to the following journals, books and conferences/workshops:
- STUF – Language Typology and Universals / Sprachtypologie und Universalienforschung (2017 x 5)
- Journal of Slavic Linguistics (2015)
- Journal of Historical Linguistics (2014 x 7)
- Folia Linguistica (2014)
- Beiträge zur Geschichte der deutschen Sprache und Literatur (2014, 2015)
- Studies in Language Companion Series, John Benjamins.
- Formal Approaches to Slavic Linguistics 21. The Third Indiana Meeting, 2012 ed. by S. Franks, M. Dickinson, G. Fowler, M. Whitcombe & K. Zanon, 2013, Michigan Slavic Publications.
- Covert Patterns of Modality ed. by W. Abraham & E. Leiss, 2012, Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Prominence in Language 2, University of Cologne, Germany (11 – 13 July 2018)
- Formal Diachronic Semantics 2, Saarland University, Germany (20 – 21 November 2017)
- Formal Description of Slavic Languages 12.5, University of Nova Gorica, Slovenia (8 – 9 December 2017)
- 12th European Conference on Formal Description of Slavic Linguistics, Humboldt-University, Berlin, Germany (8 – 10 December 2016)
- Conference The Internal and External Syntax of Adverbial Clauses. Theoretical Implications and Consequences, Center for General Linguistics, Berlin, Germany (21 – 23 July 2016)
- Workshop Towards a Typology of Olfactory Expressions at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Societas Linguistica Europaea, 2016, University of Naples, Italy (31 August 2016)
- Workshop Habituality and Genericity in Flux at the 22nd International Conference on Historical Linguistics, 2015, University of Naples, Italy
- Workshop Formal Theories of Meaning Change at the 19th Annual Meeting Sinn und Bedeutung, 2014, University of Göttingen, Germany
- Workshop Infinitives at the Syntax-Semantics Interface: A Diachronic Perspective at the 46th Annual Meeting of the Societas Linguistica Europaea, 2013, Split University, Croatia
- Workshop New Insights into the Syntax and Semantics of Complementation at the 21st International Conference on Historical Linguistics, 2013, University of Oslo, Norway
- 25th European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information, ESSLLI 2013, University of Düsseldorf, Germany
- Conference of the Student Organization of Linguistics in Europe, ConSOLE 2013, University of Potsdam, Germany
- Conference Functions(s) of Modality, 2012, LMU Munich, Germany
- Conference Modality, Typology, and Universal Grammar, 2012, LMU Munich, German